SW6 Associates - Great company to work, excellent opportunities and earning potential | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SW6 Associates

"Great company to work, excellent opportunities and earning potential"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Small company with a family feel
- Excellent Benefits ( lunch clubs, holiday targets, shopping vouchers)
- City based location
- Early finish friday

Cons

- Long hours
- Constantly on call
- Must be very resillient

Other Employee Reviews for SW6 Associates

1. "Brilliant Company/Staff"

Current Contractor - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Reading, England (UK)
    Current Contractor - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at SW6 Associates as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

SW6 was the recruitment company that aided me towards securing a permanent full time role within the recruitment industry. I cannot sing their praises high enough. My recruitment consultant and mentor was Billy Senior, he is such an asset to the company by providing in depth and re-assuring communication whenever needed. He was always on hand to help me and aided me through the recruitment process step by step. Within 5 days he went from introducing himself to securing me a confirmed job offer within the industry I wanted. Billy took into consideration my needs, skills and abilities to find a career that best suited me. From day one he was honest and upfront with me about the whole process and invaluable knowledge about the field. Just from working with Billy I can tell that SW6 has a brilliant training regime in place along with excellent consultants that are not only knowledgeable about the sector, but are genuine, while still upholding professionalism and enthusiasm. If your looking to work for a brilliant company, want to be a client for SW6, or even use them to help you find your perfect job role, then SW6 and Billy are the ones to get in contact with.

Cons

I sat and thought about the cons I experienced for a solid 20 minutes but couldn't fault them on any part of the process. It was all dealt with efficiently, professionally, and enthusiastically. Like I said, a brilliant company with brilliant employees.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, because it's working. Recommending SW6 to many friends and family.

2. "Graduate to Consultant"

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time

Pros

Brilliant service and support throughout, was new to this process having just graduated university but was supported the whole way through and had any questions answered promptly

Cons

I would have liked to have met the person I was working with face to face but logistically this was not possible