SWC Technology Partners - I can see myself staying here a long time... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SWC Technology Partners

"I can see myself staying here a long time..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Pros

You have an opportunity here to be exposed to a lot of different technologies and user environments. The company has grown rapidly since I started a few years ago and the management seems to really drive and reinforce that growth. I’ve never heard of the company doing any type of layoffs. There is a lot of focus on Team Work. Management likes to reward employees by organizing a lot of fun expensive outing and get together. We have happy hour every Friday with Bags and Beverages.

Cons

Although there is a huge emphasis on work-life balance, you will be busy the whole time you are at work. Right now we are a little cramped because of the growth we have been experiencing. The new office space is still under construction.

Advice to Management

As we grow, stay in tune with what employees needs are. I like the fact that the company is forthcoming with financial data and performance.

Other Employee Reviews for SWC Technology Partners

"Knowledgeable Staff"

Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Oak Brook, IL
    Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Oak Brook, IL

Pros

Everyone knows what they are doing. Know their IT very well. Everyone is helpful if you have a question. Super friendly environment.

Cons

Very quiet and no one really talks to eachother. Pay is descent but not great by all means. I wish people said hello and by especially the ones that sit by you.

Advice to Management

The different management groups controdict themselves. The higher management didn't really acknowledge me unless I had something good for them. Really nice people though.

"Excellent Life-Work Balance!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Pros

Excellent work envionrment and great people to work with
    Work hard, play hard culuture
    Opportunity to grow with an organization
    Exposure to various clients and industries throughout the Chicagoland area
    On the cutting edge of technology
    Small company with ambition to grow

Cons

Not for the weak
    Work environment is built for hard working individuals to learn, grow, and flourish

Advice to Management

Nicely done, continue to add value to the organization by brining in world class talent. Lets open up of a Chicago branch!