SYGMA Network - Good money...Lousy management | Glassdoor

"Good money...Lousy management"

Current Employee - Warehouse Loader/Selector in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Warehouse Loader/Selector in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at SYGMA Network full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

If you are willing to work long hours, you can make a lot of money. Great benefits. Four day workweek or overtime if you want it.

Cons

Management expects the world from employees. Keep on hiring idiots. Not good at training. No loyalty to employees. No standard operating procedure.They seem to be making things up as they go along.

Advice to Management

Take hints from your parent company Sysco and run things right. Treat your employees with respect and not like property. Use the same standards for Supervisors as you do for other employees, regardless of race, religion, or other factors.

Other Employee Reviews for SYGMA Network

"I am a sygma driver, I have less than 6 months here at sygma. I just got my license and sygma gave me the chance to work"

Current Employee - Driver in Stockton, CA
    Current Employee - Driver in Stockton, CA

I have been working at SYGMA Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The thing I don't like about sygma is most of the drivers complain a lot. The money these drivers get they should be thankfull from $1000-$3000 a week. My boss J. Rivers is a great and positive person. He is the reason why I love my job.

Cons

As a new driver I think the hardest part about my job is learning the routs. It also sucks to listen to negative drivers talk about sygma, when I'm doing my paper work before my rout. But Ben my sup keeps my spirits up.

Advice to Management

It hurts me to say this, but I think they should grow some balls and fire some of these great but nagative drivers. They talk to management like trash. Poor Jeff another great person in management is walked on constantly. With this batch of new drivers maybe they are...

"Company BS!!"

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at SYGMA Network full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The Pay. The Job does pay good if you can deal with all the BS and nonsense that comes with the pay.

Cons

Everything else!! You will be lied to by management on a daily basis. They DO NOT care about your home time or your family time. Management thinks your beliefs should be Sygma, your family, and then what ever else you believe in. The benefits are OK, but for this size of a company, they should be much better. If your a driver don't expect for you opinion to matter.