SYKES - GREAT! | Glassdoor

"GREAT!"

Current Employee - Technical Support in Greenwood, SC
Current Employee - Technical Support in Greenwood, SC

Pros

Learned alot of things from Sykes....some good some bad..still work here.

I really like the company alot, that is all.

Cons

Sitting down all day and not able to get up and walk around is probably the only thing that I didn't like.

Advice to Management

There is really nothing that the managment needs to do to improve, atleast my manager that is.
I think that it's great.

Other Employee Reviews for SYKES

"I LOVE working for Sykes!!!"

Current Employee - Phone Technician in Sterling, CO
    Current Employee - Phone Technician in Sterling, CO

Pros

Sykes is a great place to work. They treat the employees great and with much respect. Give out free things!

Cons

Sitting all day long! Other than that, nothing else!! I can't complain, I'm getting paid good for a small town!

Advice to Management

Train the employees better! We still learn it while doing it, but half the time was messing around in training.

"Makes me think about questions to ask before I join any other company like Sykes!!!"

Former Employee - Technical Support in Sumter, SC
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Sumter, SC

Pros

My supervisor was terrific!! Loved my co-workers. Benefits.

Cons

Paid-time off. Considerations for urgent situations. When the company makes a change the senior management of the site is not very understanding towards the employees that have been working for the company since it first opened. The upper management will not work with you even if you have been a loyal employee with perfect attendance over two years! The upper management speaking of the ones that actually run the site are not compatonate what so ever.

Advice to Management

If you expect a company to survive and to thrive successfully you have to treat your employees the same way that you expect them to treat you and the customers that they serve. Don't forget that the employees are the biggest part of a company and without us you wouldn't have a job!!! Also you are right there is someone else that will be there to take the place of one that no longer has their position but if you fire everyone (because the turnover rate is high) there will be no one else to hire.