SYKES - Potential to be better!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SYKES

"Potential to be better!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sumter, SC
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sumter, SC

I have been working at SYKES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The paycheck and hours are consistent, provided you come to work.

Cons

Management is clueless as to what the hell you have to deal with day in and day out 8 hours a day in the phone. The attendance/leave policy is something they they , make up as they go along. CSR's are undermined and under appreciated.

Advice to Management

get a clue, or get on the phone!

Other Employee Reviews for SYKES

"Being a miniority in Nogales this company made me feel welcomed and assited me in a culture I did not know."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nogales, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nogales, AZ

Pros

The programs I worked was very interesting. They were either growing with added changes and new programs were being added. So there was always new learning experience. Sometimes easy and other are challenging to learn. The management was a open door policy. Management was always avaliable to speak with and to help. Also management was able to help us have a lunch room and lockers. Along with other facility improvements. During the close out management did try and help place it employee to other Job connections.. Also helped us into the transition of the unemployed.

Cons

The health insurance was not what I wanted as a insurance. After the buy out of ICT we turn into Sykes. Sykes then proceded to move all program slowly, the eventually closed the AZ unit completely.

Advice to Management

I wish we had the opportunity to transfer to a different part of the co, and or been offered to move to a different part of company

"stressful and inconsistent"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bloomsburg, PA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bloomsburg, PA

Pros

the location, working indoors, and

Cons

the pay, the hours, the shift bids, the annoying supervisors, horrible insurance, the lockers, the house keepig they never cleaned up it was always so dusty.

Advice to Management

please hire more competent workers and also please only promote the people that deserve the position not those that you prefer.