SYKES - EXCELLENT! | Glassdoor

"EXCELLENT!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in London, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in London, ON (Canada)

I have been working at SYKES full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Company profit sharing, decent pay for the job, company picnics & Christmas Parties as well as monthly incentives. There is so much support for you as an employee & they respect you as a person! THIS IS NOT A SALES CALL CENTRE! Everyone is like family! I have worked here for 11 years and have loved each & every moment of my time with them!

Cons

None at this moment :)

Advice to Management

Worker harder at getting good paying contracts! We need to focus on customer service & less on ASA, AHT etc.

Other Employee Reviews for SYKES

"Meh"

I have been working at SYKES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's not rocket science
    Health benefits are decent

Cons

work/life balance blows- you'll have no life
    pay sucks
    BOORRRIIINNNGGGGGG

Advice to Management

Stop shoving surveys down our throats unless you actually intend to implement the changes

"Sykes Review"

Former Employee - FINRA Financial Services Representative in Makati City (Philippines)

I worked at SYKES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They give hazard pay on top of your basic salary.

Cons

They are not true to their word. When they hired us, they said that we will get 20% increase based on our basic salary if we pass the FINRA license. Upon passing, they informed us that we are already receiving the maximum salary allowed for that specific position. Only those given less than P15,000.00 will get the 20% increase or P15,000.00 whichever is lower. They also said that we will get the FINRA licenses 6, 7 and 63. We were only sponsored for the 6.

They also is one of the companies in the BPO industry giving the lowest salary taking into consideration that they are one of the pioneers as well. They only give P12,000.00 for experience agents. For some LOBs, they even give as low as P9,000.00

Advice to Management

Pay up. Do not be too greedy. The financial accounts pay generously. Save the agents from resigning. Your counterparts are giving as P23,000.00 to 30,000.00 for their basic.