SYKES - Sucks | Glassdoor

"Sucks"

Pros

A paycheck every 2 weeks. Good job to hold you over until the next better one comes along

Cons

The pay is not competitive .. Promotions are biased and improperly trained... Somehow they don't pay for all your days and management doesn't seem to know how or why but then takes their precious time to get your money. I didn't get my 6 month raise due to them starting off at wrong hourly rate ..

Advice to Management

Get it together properly train people.. Better competitive pay and definite raises.

Other Employee Reviews for SYKES

"I would not recommend this job to anyone. Change managers on me four time in one year. Pay check was always short."

Former Employee - Customer Support in Palatka, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Support in Palatka, FL

I worked at SYKES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work form home. Saved on gas.

Cons

Lots of unpaid time. Pay check was always incorrect.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees

"Aka Alpine Access"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raleigh, NC

I worked at SYKES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work from home that's all.

Cons

Not paid for tech issues experienced with the equipment the company provides, micromanaged to the fullest extent. Negative quality scores that are really based on the company and not your service provided are counted against you even when customers specify it's not about you. Management/Team Leaders are liars and half the time have no intelligent answers to solve your problems nor the problems of the customers. Your quality rating scores are altered by the company to make you look bad when you ask too many questions that they can't answer to set you up for termination.

Advice to Management

Organize the company, recognize and appreciate quality employees, stick to your policies and don't apply them only to the companies advantage. In other words get your sh** together!