Saba Software - Saba is transforming the workplace for our customers and employees! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Saba Software

"Saba is transforming the workplace for our customers and employees!"

Current Employee - Senior Director, Human Resources in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Senior Director, Human Resources in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Saba Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Never a dull moment and always great work to be done. We have a great leader with Shawn Farshchi as our CEO. Shawn cares about all employees and customers. Innovative products, top notch customers and generally everyone wants to keep improving in every aspect of the company. Its a great time to join! Recruiting@Work product is cutting edge.

Cons

Not everything is perfect in every company and if you hear it is, you know its not factual. Bottom line, things have changed for the better at Saba. All employees need to bring a solution each and every day. Bring it and lets continue to be the market leader in our Space. Work/life balance is a struggle because I want to deliver the best; I make this choice not my VP or CEO.

Advice to Management

Keep making changes and looking at ways to continue dominating the market!

Other Employee Reviews for Saba Software

"HORRIBLE !!! No respect for employees nor customers."

Former Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at Saba Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company has a great "Dont Give a Crap about Customers" attitude especially in the Cloud Operations division. You can literally promise and not make any delivery to the customer and customer can yell but nothing gets prioritized. Thus, it is really up to the employees to decide whether they work the extra hour or not for customer. Not required.

Cons

No customer of Saba was a happy customer. Saba is losing customers more than they are gaining. Customer Service and Product is Poor. Most customer facing job roles dont require knowledge of Saba software.

Advice to Management

Take Customer Survey and find out really what customers think of you. Dont post fake reviews on LinkedIn and Facebook about how great Saba is.

Saba Software Response

Mar 11, 2014

Saba is very centered on our customer success, we are a mission critical solution for many Fortune 100 companies. This focus on customer success along with our innovative technology has translated ... More

"Decent product, terrible culture and execution. Run for your professional life."

Former Employee - Sales in Redwood Shores, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Redwood Shores, CA

I worked at Saba Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home. Ability to look for other jobs to get yourself away from this shambling operation. Also at least you don't have to be in the same room with your incompetent colleagues.

Cons

Inept leadership, lack of internal collaboration and enablement.

Advice to Management

Bobby was a terrible CEO, not sure if Shawn is better but I doubt it. Such a disjointed feeling of being on an island as an employee of this company. No real strategy, just an ever-shifting fire drill to sloppily address strategic shortcomings well after the fact. Amazing that this company has not been bought for their technology, which is strong. So glad to be out of there, being let go was literally the best thing that ever happened to me professionally.

Saba Software Response

Mar 11, 2014

Based on how you describe your experience, it's not clear what time period you were with Saba; since you reference our former CEO it would be highly worth checking with your contacts for an updated ... More