Sabre - great for start, not for long career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sabre

"great for start, not for long career"

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer

Pros

For the beginners in IT it is good place to start. You can learn corporate life and some tools or standards. The thing is that you will be satisfied from friendly attitude of co-workers. If there is a project with new technology involved it is also something you might consider as advantage. Another thing is to learn travel industry - it will show some deeper insight of how it all works together.

Cons

Not enough career opportunities for senior employees. No compensation increase plan - looks like lottery. Sometimes new hires are better payed than "old" employees whom contributes a lot more for the company...

Advice to Management

Value people that adds to the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Sabre

"Exciting work, Fun-filled offices, satisfying professional life."

Current Employee - Operation Research Analyst in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Operation Research Analyst in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

Great team bonding. Lots of travel opportunities and good growth within the company. Really relevant work to the industry. Sense o satisfaction at the end of the day.

Cons

Inter-department communication (with HR, finance, etc.) is excruciatingly slow.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. "stable place to work"

Pros

Easy to manage your own time.
    Has infrastructure in place to be able to work anywhere, not just in the office.

Cons

There is never any money in the budget to give normal salary increases, or even normal increases for inflation. This has actually resulted that I am earning 8 % less now than I did when I joined 5 years ago. This does not seem right.

Advice to Management

With all the "good news" we keep hearing onm how well the buisness has done over the past year, the growth that my business organsiation has gone through over the past few years, it is a slap in the face to keep hearing here is no money to give a salary increase or to adjust salaries for normal inflation we have been having over the years. It starts to feel very much like any other big corporate business that ulltimately only looks at lining the pockets of the shareholders and senior maangement, over the backs of the lower level employees who more and more become the serfs of this modern fiefdom. Yes we earn enough to survive, but are we really being compensated fairly?