Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services - Eligibility Specialist | Glassdoor
  1. "Eligibility Specialist"

Eligibility Specialist in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services for more than a year

Pros

Good team work great supervisor very nice place to work

Cons

Call center very busy fast paced environment.

Advice to Management

Please can we update to CIV and have a 9/80 at Arena call center?

Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services2015-07-10

Other Employee Reviews

"Very good to work for"

Current Employee - Home Health Care Provider in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Clients are very sweet and it is good to make them feel like someone does care. The elderly love the idea that they get to stay in there own home and get the help they need.

Cons

nothing really to say. Im satisfied. I love my job and wish I was able to make everyone happy and able to stay in there own home as long as they are able to but there is only one of me.

Advice to Management

More hours and maybe some vacation time. And big raises, but everyone wants that. So I am a happy employee.

Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services2014-10-05
  2. "Human Services Specialist"

Current Employee - Human Services Specialist in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This employer gives everyone who works there reasonable opportunity to grow and evolve.

Cons

My biggest issue is when it comes to raises, it seems that negotiations usually favor management and the county and not always the employees.

Advice to Management

I would say to listen to employees as individuals and really look at what we do.

Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services2018-07-25

Discover more reviews about Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services.