Safe Auto - real nasty customers ... the worst attitudes ever | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Safe Auto

"real nasty customers ... the worst attitudes ever"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH

Pros

Company events such as christmas parties, company picnics and contests are a big part of working at safe auto insurance company. You have major chances of winning money. if you work in the sales department you cen get commission up to a certain extent. the pay is pretty good i would say.

Cons

Some of the downsides about working at safe auto is that the customers are some really nasty customers ... they have the worst attitudes I have ever dealt with. Some barely want to give you the neccessary information to assist them. It requires a whole lot of patience dealing with these people. Sometimes the company black out days in which you cannot take off like when you have PTO it isnt approved.

Advice to Management

learn to respect your employees they have families and children to attend to also.

Other Employee Reviews for Safe Auto

1. "Great Company with Great Leaders"

Current Employee - IT in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - IT in Columbus, OH

Pros

Safe Auto is a great growing company with great opportunity for advancement. The company is the process of creating new products to sell and new ways to sell them. Both Ari Deshe and Jon Diamond are doing a great job of capitalizing on the current economy by expanding our Sales capabilities and looking forward to selling additional products. Ari Deshe and Jon Diamond complement each other incredible well, and they have been able to build a great company from scratch. They have been great listeners to the associates, and are always looking for innovative ways to help the company and its associates grow. It really is a great place to work and I look forward to completing my career here.

Cons

Almost none, we have a great company atmosphere

Advice to Management

Keep it up, upper managment is doing a great job. I look forward to hearign what the next growth oppertunity will be.

2. "Claims"

I worked at Safe Auto full-time

Pros

good dental coverage good price

Cons

sub contract jobs out of country