Sage Dental - Very Nice DSO to work for | Glassdoor

"Very Nice DSO to work for"

Current Employee - Freelance Dentist in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sage Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been at Sage for over one year! I have previously worked for other DSO's and left after a few months, so that should say something about Sage. Sage is not as pushy about making a dollar off of a patient as other corporate offices are. They care about the patient experience and creating an environment of trust between you and the patient.

Cons

Hard to take a vacation because I don't want to leave my staff

Advice to Management

Listen to your doctors more. We are on the frontlines of patient care. Sometimes our policies/procedures upset patients or disrupt work flow in the office and we are the ones that have to deal with it.

Sage Dental2019-07-27
  1. "Disorganized, poor communication"

Former Employee - Dentist

I worked at Sage Dental part-time for more than a year

Pros

As a dentist, you have autonomy over your treatment plans. Not much more than that.

Cons

Too many managers in too many different roles that when you need something improved, they just pass it off to the next person saying it must be someone else's responsibility. Poor response time and communication with the dental director. Poor leadership. Every office has their fare share of issues, and there is such poor upper management that they can't get all the offices on the same page. They don't train their... assistants before throwing them in and letting the dentist drown with unqualified assistants and a busy schedule. They say that things will "improve" but they don't. Poor system for collections. Dentists get paid off of what is collected and they do a pretty poor job at collecting what is supposed to be collected from insurance companies and from patient. Too many mistakes are made at the dentist's expense. Do not work here as a dentist.

Sage Dental2019-09-12
  2. "Downtown Office"

Current Employee - Sage Dental Downtown

I have been working at Sage Dental full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love working for Sage everyone has the same dedication and values. Also, they are flexible with hours.

Cons

There are no cons at the moment.

Sage Dental2019-07-23

Discover more reviews about Sage Dental.