Sage Products - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to Work"

I worked at Sage Products full-time

Pros

Engaged leadership, community partners, great benefits and in a growing industry.

Cons

Acquisition by Stryker Medical has leveled some of the truly unique aspects of Sage: promoting from within, community investment, keeping it personal with associates.

Advice to Management

See what worked for 40+ years and try to embrace it.

Sage Products2018-05-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "An absolutely great place to work!"

Former Intern - Quality Control Microbiology Lab Assistant

I worked at Sage Products for less than a year

Pros

Being an intern, you don't always know what to expect, but all the employees were kind and helpful and there is a great working environment! Honestly, coming into work every day was exciting as everyone had a great attitude. The lab culture is very tight-knit, but they are so very accepting to newcomers.

Cons

If anything, I was sad that they were unable to directly hire me onto the force, but that is because the lab jobs are not always available.

Sage Products2019-03-27
  2. "Trained Well by a Family-Run Business"

Former Intern - Clinical Affairs in Cary, IL

I worked at Sage Products for less than a year

Pros

-Leaders of departments work with employees to help them succeed -Internship program was implemented well for students in college -Hours were fair and work was informative; great stepping stone for future workers

Cons

-Unsure of what the culture at Sage Products is like now that Stryker purchased the company

Advice to Management

-While not family run anymore, please keep the same values and morals that were in place. As a family friend of the Foglia's I know Vince cared about his employees and the best patient experience above all else.

Sage Products2019-03-20

Discover more reviews about Sage Products.