Sage Products - Trained Well by a Family-Run Business | Glassdoor
  1. "Trained Well by a Family-Run Business"

Former Intern - Clinical Affairs in Cary, IL

I worked at Sage Products for less than a year

Pros

-Leaders of departments work with employees to help them succeed -Internship program was implemented well for students in college -Hours were fair and work was informative; great stepping stone for future workers

Cons

-Unsure of what the culture at Sage Products is like now that Stryker purchased the company

Advice to Management

-While not family run anymore, please keep the same values and morals that were in place. As a family friend of the Foglia's I know Vince cared about his employees and the best patient experience above all else.

Sage Products2019-03-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "An absolutely great place to work!"

Former Intern - Quality Control Microbiology Lab Assistant

I worked at Sage Products for less than a year

Pros

Being an intern, you don't always know what to expect, but all the employees were kind and helpful and there is a great working environment! Honestly, coming into work every day was exciting as everyone had a great attitude. The lab culture is very tight-knit, but they are so very accepting to newcomers.

Cons

If anything, I was sad that they were unable to directly hire me onto the force, but that is because the lab jobs are not always available.

Sage Products2019-03-27

"Sad to watch"

Current Employee - Operations in Cary, IL

I have been working at Sage Products full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Still a nice environment to work as far as the upkeep of the place.

Cons

Been there 18 yrs and it’s just sad to see the culture absolutely destroyed the way it has been. Went from a top 10 companies to work for to one of the average at best in the small town it’s located in. HR leadership is so mean and unapproachable.

Advice to Management

None really, we know you don’t listen anymore unfortunately

Sage Products2018-12-16

Discover more reviews about Sage Products.