Sage - It's Home | Glassdoor

"It's Home"

Current Employee - Principal QA Engineer in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Sage full-time

Pros

I have been working for Sage for 20 years. I work remotely and Sage has a great remote support team. Good benefits and PTO plus many opportunities for learning and career planning. Sage has a wonderful Charity program with five volunteer days offered. @sagefoundation Sage’s biggest assets are my colleagues some of the best people to work with.

Cons

There has been a lot of leadership changes this past year, but Steve Hare is bringing new life the company.

Advice to Management

Keep heading done the LEAD directions and work one more product integrations.

Sage2019-03-08

"Great leadership - CEO one of the best in the industry - Culture rocks"

Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great set of people to work with - Amazing leadership always available and approachable - Awesome Culture with super cool offices - very interested in colleague success and work life balance

Cons

Still have very fragmented and dated internal process that are slow Need to make sure that all people leaders represent our true values in their actions.

Advice to Management

stay the course - do not waver - hire exceptional leaders - don't tolerate bad people leadership - hire awesome colleagues and let them soar.

Sage2019-06-19

Sage Response

June 20, 2019Global Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It is so awesome to hear your positive feedback about our leaders, our culture, and our cool offices! Also, great feedback on things we can continue to focus on, and we hope that you have shared your feedback in the conversations online in "The Big Conversation" ...

2. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Purchasing Agent in Reston, VA

I worked at Sage full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good benefits, work/life balance, opportunity for growth.

Cons

There were a lot of meetings particularly during the busiest time.

Sage2019-07-19

Discover more reviews about Sage.