Sage - Great leadership - CEO one of the best in the industry - Culture rocks | Glassdoor

"Great leadership - CEO one of the best in the industry - Culture rocks"

Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great set of people to work with - Amazing leadership always available and approachable - Awesome Culture with super cool offices - very interested in colleague success and work life balance

Cons

Still have very fragmented and dated internal process that are slow Need to make sure that all people leaders represent our true values in their actions.

Advice to Management

stay the course - do not waver - hire exceptional leaders - don't tolerate bad people leadership - hire awesome colleagues and let them soar.

Sage2019-06-19

Sage Response

June 20, 2019Global Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It is so awesome to hear your positive feedback about our leaders, our culture, and our cool offices! Also, great feedback on things we can continue to focus on, and we hope that you have shared your feedback in the conversations online in "The Big Conversation" ...

1. "Diversity & Inclusion Awards"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The buzz about our Diversity & Inclusion awards is so amazing to see. Not only does it recognize our colleagues for being champions in diversity and inclusion, but it brings awareness to this very important topic and it speaks volumes to me about the company's commitment to diversity and inclusion.

Cons

Like most other companies who are leading the charge in diversity and inclusion, we have much more work to do.

Advice to Management

Keep leading the charge in diversity and inclusion.

Sage2019-08-14
  2. "Best Company Culture"

Current Employee - RVP Sales in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Sage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Super culture, dedicated people who are dedicated to other people

Cons

Big company, typical maze of finding the right resources to support efforts

Advice to Management

Spend more time in the field, understand what works and doesn't at the field level.

Sage2019-08-17

Discover more reviews about Sage.