KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A truley great place to work!

May 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Sage about 6 months ago, and have been blown away by the focus on being setup to do the right thing whilst delivering world class leading products, the drive for colleagues to succeed and develop, and the feeling of community through the Sage Foundation. Sage has been nothing short of top class during the Covid-19 crisis, and provided employees with regular, clear and consistent messages, the tools and technologies to perform duties from home and the space & support for people to manage home and work commitments. I genuinely believe that I have joined one of the best businesses in the UK if not the world!

Cons

No cons - joining Sage has been the best decision I have made in my career!

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Sage Response

Global Talent Brand Manager

Welcome to Sage, and thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experiences so far. I am so happy to hear that you are feeling supported and that our focus and direction as a business are clear. And I agree with you....Sage is one of the best businesses in the world!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great benefits, room for advancement

Nov 19, 2021 - Customer Service Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Managers listen Good interdepartmental communication. Good bonus program.

Cons

Attendance policy could use some work. Some systems outdated.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

3rd class product, staff openly have no idea what they are selling

Nov 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bonus every year keeps staff motivated for three months at Xmas. You only have to please your direct boss Low stress other than the annual job reductions

Cons

Morale low after recent job losses. Centralised structure coming from London Fired the developers and designers, but kept the Product Managers, Product marketing managers, senior product marketing managers all of which pass on decks from marketing specialists as their own. It's a genuinely difficult product to use/install and in some case even to buy. We acquire a new product very week, and then see their loyal audience vow to leave it because it's a Sage product now. Offices in Oregon and BC are far from civilization, no nearby facilities. Ambitious older staff worried about retirement tear teams apart looking for new titles and pay bumps. Even if you try and keep your head down you have to keep fighting to stop being acquired by someone who wants to be a VP or PMM or director

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Sage Response

Global TA Director

Thank you for your review. Our recent structural changes have been intended to simplify our business structure to focus on delivering for our customers and stakeholders. We recognize the need to ensure efficiency in our processes and systems and continually improve communication. As a Sage colleague, we would encourage you to provide your feedback via an Always Listening survey.

Discover more reviews about Sage.