Sagence - Here for the Long Haul | Glassdoor
  1. "Here for the Long Haul"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sagence full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Smart, passionate, and most importantly NICE people. So refreshing to work in an environment where everyone supports one another. While we're a competitive bunch, I think most of us are innately kind and recognize we will be most successful as a team and as a firm when we provide constant support to our co-workers and are open to learning from one another. It's a fast-paced, often intense environment as we are... doing high priority work for high-caliber clients, so it's not for the weak. Access to Partners and Sr. Management is nothing like I've ever seen before. It's not unusual for a Partner or Principal to be sitting in a cube next to you or working across the desk from you. Be prepared to work hard and contribute, but also expect to do interesting work alongside really cool people.

Cons

It's a small, young firm so while many things happen quickly without a lot of red tape, other things can be slow to happen - just normal growing pains I guess.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what your doing and keep us informed along the way.

Sagence2017-08-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The sharpest people I've ever worked with"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sagence full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Incredible number of IQ points throughout the firm, more so than any place I've worked - Opportunity for employees of any level to be part of entire project lifecycle, from sales through strategy and execution - Unique, varied projects across industries and disciplines, which is not something one can expect at larger firms - Partnership has significant entrepreneurial experience; opportunity to learn not only... about consulting, but about building and growing businesses - Work environment encourages success through collaboration as opposed to negative competition

Cons

We can get a little heavy on the financial services side, though I've had the good fortune to be part of interesting projects in multiple industries.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep an open mind to the type of work we do. This is a great place to propel your career, especially due to the variety of experiences we get as a small, nimble company.

Sagence2017-09-10
  2. "Associate"

I have been working at Sagence

Pros

Small secure company that cares about it's employees careers. Much greater personal growth opportunities compared to big firms. Amazing teams to work with. Highly intelligent employees with a combination on technical and business skills.

Cons

Much of the work is clustered in a couple industries, though the scope is expanding.

Sagence2016-10-01

Discover more reviews about Sagence.