Sailthru - Great company for those looking for a career | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company for those looking for a career"

I have been working at Sailthru full-time

Pros

I've been at Sailthru more than four years and it's been an amazing place to learn and grow professionally. There have been a lot of changes over the last four years, as with any technology software company, but I feel we are in a great place and offer strong opportunities for advancement. The executive team is very strong and has us positioned for an amazing IPO or sale some day.

Cons

There has been turnover, and some (as you can see here) were burned but I feel that ultimately we have kept the right players here and the results across all teams recently prove that out.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward, growing revenue and increasing profitability sustainably as the overfunded competition spins out and churns out customers to us.

Sailthru2018-10-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Constantly improving product and great culture"

I have been working at Sailthru full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are really what makes Sailthru great, and there's a lot of cross team collaboration and the opportunity to make your voice heard. Product-wise, there was a period where it felt like we were in a holding pattern (i.e. not deploying enough of what customers needed). Thankfully, in the past two years, there have been a lot of great strides to listen to customers and get feedback before building features that...

Cons

There's not a ton of growth for people in non-management positions. There shouldn't be a ton of layers, but opening more mentor/team lead roles, or more specialized positions to facilitate growth, would be great.

Sailthru2019-04-05
    2. "Taking more and more market share from legacy marketing clouds"

Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Sailthru full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Transparent executive team -Product/Engineering team take clients' product feedback seriously -Great people and teams

Cons

-Took some time to really listen to client feedback, but now have a strong process around collecting and acting on product requests.

Sailthru2019-04-02

Discover more reviews about Sailthru.