Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics - Great place to work, great people, great schedule. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work, great people, great schedule."

Current Employee - Management in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for less than a year

Pros

2-2-3 12 hour schedule sounds scary but works well. Truly believes in safety, quality, production - in that order. Puts employees first.

Cons

Better communication of changes, Opportunities to improve out dated policies.

Advice to Management

Keep on the path you are on. Change is always tough, but it is necessary. We are going to be even better for it.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2019-04-17
  1. "Intern"

Current Intern - Marketing and Sales

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics for less than a year

Pros

Great job of introducing new employees to what the company has to offer. Friendly environment and surrounded by motivated people.

Cons

Still the second week in so no concerns so far.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2019-07-24
  2. "Challenging fast moving business in a very positive environment."

Current Employee - Applications Engineer in Beaverton, MI

Pros

Since I have been here I have felt valued for my experience and knowledge. Also, everyone is very helpful to fill in the gaps when I have questions. This is a true team environment where everyone shares knowledge and skills. There is also an effort for everyone to have short term and long term career plans that is actively reviewed and acted upon.

Cons

None so far.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting the policies that is allowing such an inviting open work environment. Happy, supported workers lead to improvements every where in the business.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.