KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Voted one of the Best Placed to Work in WA State

Oct 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The organization takes care of it's staff, considers inclusion and diversity in decision making, and listens to staff about their opinions on major events such as vaccine mandates, work from home, etc. Management open door policy isn't just a tag line here. Growing like crazy!

Cons

Salary is in line with most market analysis, but in the Seattle area it's low for a lot of knowledge roles. Hard to retain top tier talent without much room to budge on salaries for current staff.

Salal Credit Union Response

We really appreciate your feedback! It sounds like you really are enjoying the culture of Salal and we are happy to hear that! With regard to pay, we strive to ensure competitive pay with the market. If you have specific positions you feel we should look at more closely; we would love to hear from you. Please contact our Human Resources Department with position titles and we'll do the rest. Thanks so much again for being a part of what makes Salal great - its people!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Progressive and Kind

Oct 21, 2021 - Management in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits - health care, vision, dental plans are good and affordable. People - coworkers are friendly and nice. Service to members is great. Development opportunities include on the job and tuition reimbursement.

Cons

It's a busy place with more work than time.

Salal Credit Union Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some feedback. We are happy to hear that you've been satisfied with our benefits and opportunities to grow. We know that since Salal Credit Union is continuing to grow there are many projects to be tackled. Your hard work is very appreciated!

2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Unprofessional environment

Nov 23, 2021 - Personal Financial Representative in Tukwila, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Credit Union that’s member focus

Cons

Unorganized, unprofessional, lack of communication, bad managements, under pays, personality base hire.

Salal Credit Union Response

Thank you for your feedback. At Salal, we are always interested in hearing about your experience in order to continuously improve. We would love for you to reach out to our Human Resources Department so that we can learn more specifics from you in order to identify how we can improve.

Discover more reviews about Salal Credit Union.