KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 8 years

Progressive and Kind

Oct 21, 2021 - Management in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits - health care, vision, dental plans are good and affordable. People - coworkers are friendly and nice. Service to members is great. Development opportunities include on the job and tuition reimbursement.

Cons

It's a busy place with more work than time.

Salal Credit Union Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some feedback. We are happy to hear that you've been satisfied with our benefits and opportunities to grow. We know that since Salal Credit Union is continuing to grow there are many projects to be tackled. Your hard work is very appreciated!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to work

Jul 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities for growth Great communication within the company Management appreciates employees opinions Fair pay and great benefits

Cons

No cons. It is a great place to work.

Salal Credit Union Response

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to hear that you feel growth, communication, and taking care of our employees have been a top priority.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Unprofessional environment

Nov 23, 2021 - Personal Financial Representative in Tukwila, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Credit Union that’s member focus

Cons

Unorganized, unprofessional, lack of communication, bad managements, under pays, personality base hire.

Salal Credit Union Response

Thank you for your feedback. At Salal, we are always interested in hearing about your experience in order to continuously improve. We would love for you to reach out to our Human Resources Department so that we can learn more specifics from you in order to identify how we can improve.

Discover more reviews about Salal Credit Union.