SaleCycle - Best place to work so far | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SaleCycle

"Best place to work so far"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Herndon, VA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Herndon, VA

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I get the opportunity to connect with execs of some of the largest brands globally on a daily basis -- brands I both admire and use regularly. It doesn't get much cooler than that. I also have nothing but great things to say about the staff I've met and interacted with so far.

Cons

The office is a bit quiet, I'm used to a louder sales environment but I'm adaptable. I guess that's my one and only complaint so far!

Advice to Management

It would be nice to be able to meet the entire staff (abroad) at some point! I suppose hangout/webex/skype will have to do ;)!

SaleCycle Response

Jun 17, 2015 – Team

Hey, thank you for leaving great feedback! With moving into the spacious new office, and more new folks due to join too, the atmosphere will be much better for all the teams; we cant wait! If you ... More

Other Employee Reviews for SaleCycle

1. "This is the most challenging and exciting company I have ever worked with."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Herndon, VA

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The client list I have been able to work with is amazing. The team is very hungry and driven to increase our numbers every month. The team is growing and expanding at a very rapid rate. Management listens to any questions or comments.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to catch up with how fast we are growing.

Advice to Management

Lets keep growing!

2. "Great to be associated with the market leader!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Those who are driven to succeed can do just that. The pool of potential clients is endless and SaleCycle has made it a point to stand out against all competitors. It is easy to share why clients should choose SaleCycle.

Cons

It can be a bit of a challenge when working across continents. SaleCycle has made it clear they are open to feedback from all employees and upper management is there to support their employees.

Advice to Management

I hope employees who excel will continue to be given opportunities to grow with the company and take on new roles as they become available.