KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

I mean it..

Oct 20, 2021 - Director of Recruitment in Camarillo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exceptional work environment. People truly care about one another and help each other be even better people! Yes, I am the recruiter but I genuinely mean it. Our executive team is exceptional with a very clear vision of where the company is going; providing excellent opportunities for Salem employees. Come see why we are certified as a "Best Place to Work" and "Best and Brightest" company!

Cons

Covid has put a damper on the fun we have but it still shines through!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Hidden Gem in the the Entertainment Industry

Nov 22, 2021 - Employee Relations Specialist in Camarillo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

An employer that really does care about their employees, Salem places a high value on respect, diversity and inclusion and not just because it's trending in 2021. Agile methodology is the norm, even in HR. No surprise that people have over a 10 year average length of employment.

Cons

Join Salem and you can tell me, because after 90 days I have no "Cons".

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Happy to be apart of the team.

Nov 22, 2021 - Strategic Account Manager in Birmingham, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment to work in. The company is focused on conservative communities and Christians through their audio and digital products. I'm able to work from home and travel to meet with clients as needed.

Cons

The company is in the process of building a couple of new divisions and it will take some time to grow the awareness and revenue.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Salem Media Group.