Cover image for Sales Empowerment Group

Current Employee

Interested in Sales? You're In the Right Place

Jul 9, 2021 - Business Development Representative in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership across the board. From president, to CEO, to account managers, you have tons of knowledge and industry experience at your disposal. They want you to SUCCEED!

Cons

Trying hard to think of something to put in this section. Look elsewhere

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

New Employee

Oct 31, 2022 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything happens in a timely manner. Your equipment arrival, your onboarding, your directions on what to do. They really make a stressful process almost seamless. You meet the staff right away from the president to other sales reps everyone's a person who likes to meet people. Wonderful experience.

Cons

Nothing at all so far on week two.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

SEG is the GAME CHANGER you need!!

Aug 5, 2022 - Business Development in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

To start SEG feels more like hanging out with friends rather than working however, you still learn just as much if not more all while laughing, bonding, and creating friendships with your peers! Another thing that stood out to me is Erin Lins playbook. She sent me an entire beak-down of what my personal company does and the products and services sold with it. So you never have to worry about not knowing what precisely you'll be doing because they take time to learn it fo you. It made me feel more comfortable to do our BDR roleplay's and have the confidence to feel like I know what I am talking about! SEG makes you feel like you're dating your company! They put you on a blind match and typically it is a PERFECT one! Im already extremely passionate about my company and so excited to jump right in and start working! Move over world a new and improved BDR is coming to climb up your corporate ladder! This is the company you want to go to if you want well trained BDR's and people who will love your company like it is a growing child. All of the managers take so much time to work with you! Each having their own unique personality who love to use humor as a way to create a fun environment!

Cons

Managers don't wear funny hats while they do the calls :(

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Sales Empowerment Group.

Sales Empowerment Group Photos

+ Add Photo
Sales Empowerment Group photo of: A recent town hall meeting for Sales University Group reps.
Sales Empowerment Group photo of: New table banner for our recruiting events! Hope to see you guys there.
Sales Empowerment Group photo of: Game on!
Sales Empowerment Group photo of: Holiday Party