Sales Partnerships - Working at SPI | Glassdoor

"Working at SPI"

Pros

The company just like any has its quarks but overall is a great place to work and all the employees here are very easy to get along with. I am happy here but I've never been one to want to stay somewhere where I can't move up as quickly as I would like to.

Cons

It is a somewhat small company and for that the opportunity for advancement isn't what I would like it to be. It can also be said that they don't have that much turn over so maybe thats part of why the opportunity isn't there.

Advice to Management

Try to incorporate all the employees more in what is going on with the company to help them feel more like a part of the company then just a section of the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Sales Partnerships

"Quality Assurance Agent"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Dallas, TX

I worked at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay is pretty good for the work required. Hours are somewhat flexible, but that was slowly changing over time. Region manager was very understanding and cooperative. Also there were certain ways to trick the quality team into thinking you worked a full day (i.e. recording random records as unable to complete, due to business being closed).

Cons

There was zero sense of Job Security. It was hard for me to stay motivated when I would see fellow hard working employees get laid off, for no other reason than to make the ROI as a whole look better.

The position was also becoming less desirable, due to more and more unnecessary surveillance procedures being incorporated. There was also a strong disconnect with what was expected and what was actually realistic in the field as far conversations go. Sometimes I would know I was wasting my time and the clients time, but would have to lie on my report in order to fly under the radar. Of course I never had any problems with quality control, which made me contemplate the validity of my whole job.

As a whole it pays well, but offers little in the since of job satisfaction and security. The main goal was to go undetected from any higher ups and collect your paycheck.

Advice to Management

Have more team building and company involved meetings/get-together's. It's hard to explain value to clients, when you don't feel like your valued by them personally. Also focus more on metrics and less on what time someone left the field, otherwise you eliminate any incentive for employees to work efficiently or care about their numbers pass the quota.

2. "The company does not treat people well."

Former Employee - National Sales Manager in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - National Sales Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Sales Partnerships (Less than a year)

Pros

The training program is good, and there is a lot of personal scheduling latitude.
    They have nice offices for their corporate employees.

The pay was a little better than average.

Cons

Every workday is like high noon at the OK Corral. You never know when you will be fired, or for what, if any, reason.

Discrimination is rampant, and if you report it you will be targeted for termination.

They will not honor your negotiated employment agreement. The terms will change within days, and if you complain they will tell you that you should quit.

You may not get paid the commissions due to you. When you earn commissions they will change the criteria so they do not have to pay you.

I was a part of a team that was subject to a racist, misogynist, and anti-semitic rants from the contract employer, and nothing was done to mitigate these hostilities.

Advice to Management

Get with the program.