Sales Partnerships - Comradeship yet individual acts of deceit and fraud allowed or overlooked by managers, apparently unbeknownst to owners. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sales Partnerships

"Comradeship yet individual acts of deceit and fraud allowed or overlooked by managers, apparently unbeknownst to owners."

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

Pros

There's lots of flexibility and most employees are great people and environment for most part is friendly.
Ability to learn from selling different types of products/services from different campaigns/contracts.
Very little micro-managing.
Very open atmosphere.

Cons

Few employees, although allegedly been in existence for over 13 years, can lend to very little energy on 'sales floor'.
'Campaigns' don't experience longevity due to mismangement and unscrupulous hires.
Anxiety and apprehension whether one will have job from day to day.
Management is unprofessional at best.
Very little communication tends to create animosity and anxiety among employees creating rumor speading and gossip.
Few benefits yet much stress.
Below average pay gets below average employees that has promoted a low integrity mileu.

Advice to Management

Keep better eye on who is 'managing' programs as several program contracts were lost entirely due to managements inapproprate and unprofessional behaviors and language. Hiring practices should be improved and modified to allow those who've proven themselves to be granted increased revenue/salaries. Perhaps moving forward away from older ways of thinking and listening to others that are more in touch with change and modification. Maybe reading "Switch" by the Heath bros. would enlighten someone there. Allowing some feedback from the overachieving and underpaid few leaders could effect some transformative change in the spi work environment leading to a successful program and company.

Other Employee Reviews for Sales Partnerships

"Working at SPI"

Pros

The company just like any has its quarks but overall is a great place to work and all the employees here are very easy to get along with. I am happy here but I've never been one to want to stay somewhere where I can't move up as quickly as I would like to.

Cons

It is a somewhat small company and for that the opportunity for advancement isn't what I would like it to be. It can also be said that they don't have that much turn over so maybe thats part of why the opportunity isn't there.

Advice to Management

Try to incorporate all the employees more in what is going on with the company to help them feel more like a part of the company then just a section of the company.

2. "Quality Assurance Agent"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Dallas, TX

I worked at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay is pretty good for the work required. Hours are somewhat flexible, but that was slowly changing over time. Region manager was very understanding and cooperative. Also there were certain ways to trick the quality team into thinking you worked a full day (i.e. recording random records as unable to complete, due to business being closed).

Cons

There was zero sense of Job Security. It was hard for me to stay motivated when I would see fellow hard working employees get laid off, for no other reason than to make the ROI as a whole look better.

The position was also becoming less desirable, due to more and more unnecessary surveillance procedures being incorporated. There was also a strong disconnect with what was expected and what was actually realistic in the field as far conversations go. Sometimes I would know I was wasting my time and the clients time, but would have to lie on my report in order to fly under the radar. Of course I never had any problems with quality control, which made me contemplate the validity of my whole job.

As a whole it pays well, but offers little in the since of job satisfaction and security. The main goal was to go undetected from any higher ups and collect your paycheck.

Advice to Management

Have more team building and company involved meetings/get-together's. It's hard to explain value to clients, when you don't feel like your valued by them personally. Also focus more on metrics and less on what time someone left the field, otherwise you eliminate any incentive for employees to work efficiently or care about their numbers pass the quota.