Salesforce - Fabulous to to work in a company with such amazing momentum on the leading edge of technology! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce

"Fabulous to to work in a company with such amazing momentum on the leading edge of technology!"

Current Employee - Director in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Director in London, England (UK)

Pros

Some of the cleverest people in the industry work at salesforce.com. It's very refreshing to be able to learn constantly from my peers and my VP. I feel challenged ever day and I learn something new every day. My time at salesforce will set me up for success in whatever I choose to do in the future. The tribal IQ at salesforce.com makes everyone step it up several levels!

Cons

I could work 24 hours a day and I would still have stuff on my list to do! If you are a 9-5 kind of person - you won't like it at salesforce.com - you wouldn't keep up with the speed everything moves at and you would be left behind. The flip side is that when I go to the gym at 10am because I have a space in the diary - its absolutely ok. I enjoy the hard working, high achieving culture even if it means being switched on 23/6.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the employees - You all do a great job with that and it makes abig difference. In Europe - we have a fantastic culture - I think it's also our time - be open to the ideas and people in Europe - they can bring a whole lot to the International party

Other Employee Reviews for Salesforce

"Salesforce.com is one of the best high-tech employers out there"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Pros

Salesforce.com is an amazing company with massive potential in the CRM market, and endless possibilities to succeed in the platform market. Not only is salesforce.com one of the fastest growing and exciting companies to work for, it is also an excellent employer with a superb culture. It's charitable efforts via the salesforce.com/foundation give all employees the opportunity to give something meaningful back to the communities within which they work. There is honestly nowhere I'd rather be working than salesforce.com.

Cons

We work hard, but we play hard too :)

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people. Our employees are our biggest asset.

"Dream. Deliver. Succeed."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Pros

There are very few companies where you have a real opportunity to change the world, to work with some of the smartest and most dedicated people on the planet, and where your customers will be proud of you, clap you on the back, and tell everyone they know to use your product - salesforce.com is one of them. Rarely does a week go by when I am not astonished by the quality of the people I work with. The company is relentlessly focused on customer success. This focus is real, and not just a marketing message. The product itself is hands-down the best business application I have ever used. The salesforce.com foundation is just plain cool and makes me proud.

Cons

No company is perfect. Salesforce.com isn't for everyone. The pace is relentless. It's a rocket-ride. But the flipside of that is that everyone is driving in the same direction and everyone knows the mission. For people who already think they know how things should be done, who understand how real companies operate, who learned their lessons in a prior decade and think they can come and bring these ideas to help salesforce.com "grow-up" - they usually feel like they are banging their heads into a wall. Everyone who joins starts by starting over - learning some of the fundamentals that make the company different, and IMHO better than the traditional software or technology companies.

Advice to Management

Never ever forget the fundamental mission - to deliver a level of customer success never before seen in the technology industry by bringing about the end of software and winning the trust of every customer one user, one day at a time. Stay religious about giving back and making sure we never loose the focus on the salesforce.com foundation and ensuring we stay a leading, positive force in our communities.