Salesforce - Best. Company. Ever. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Best. Company. Ever."

Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TL; DR -- I've recently learned that this means "too long, don't read", however I invite you to read on... OMG, what an amazing place to work! Ok, beyond the title promotion while I was interviewing, the un-asked-for-raise while interviewing and after 4 months on-board, the unexpected RSU issuance, and the sizable bonus: This is one amazing place to work. Execs, across the board, are open & interested in your ideas - from any level. The level of transparency is mind-blowing: from Marc sharing his yearly objectives on company-wide TV (where *all* employees can view & participate), to every single employee's annual goals posted for all to see -- it's phenomenal to walk into a meeting with someone where you know what's important to them, and be able to share how your common goals can be accelerated by working together. Another amazing attribute: the 1-1-1 model, which is totally pervasive across the company -- every major exec all-hand starts with what the team has given back to the community. It's a beautiful, heartwarming, positive, and futuristic approach on how to impact the world. All opinions & ideas are welcomed.

Cons

If you are not open to fast-paced, dynamic change, and unexpected change of direction: need not apply. Very, very fast-moving; need to digest & decide quickly, and always think of the customer first -- if this is not your view, then please keep looking.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I could not, after 8 employers, and consulting with 50+ companies, literally think of another company better run than Salesforce.

Salesforce Response

Jun 3, 2017 – EVP, Global Employee Success

Thanks for such great feedback! We do move quickly — it's one of the things that makes this a great company — but don't forget to take time out for your wellbeing. We want to make sure that you... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Campaign Manager"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing benefits, excellent office, and wonderful people!

Cons

Marketing Cloud is still a bit sectioned off from the rest of salesforce but its getting better

"Sales"

I worked at Salesforce full-time

Pros

Great company with a strong vision

Cons

Too many layers very difficult to get anything done

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.