Salesforce - Best. Company. Ever. | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Great work/life balance (Outside of sales it seems)" (in 337 reviews)

• "Salesforce is a great corporate citizen with their 1-1-1 pledge" (in 132 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work life balance is hard if you don't meet targets" (in 220 reviews)

• "Being a remote worker can be tough as you are a bit on your own to build relationships in a fast paced environment" (in 89 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Best. Company. Ever."

Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TL; DR -- I've recently learned that this means "too long, don't read", however I invite you to read on... OMG, what an amazing place to work! Ok, beyond the title promotion while I was interviewing, the un-asked-for-raise while interviewing and after 4 months on-board, the unexpected RSU issuance, and the sizable bonus: This is one amazing place to work. Execs, across the board, are open & interested in your ideas - from any level. The level of transparency is mind-blowing: from Marc sharing his yearly objectives on company-wide TV (where *all* employees can view & participate), to every single employee's annual goals posted for all to see -- it's phenomenal to walk into a meeting with someone where you know what's important to them, and be able to share how your common goals can be accelerated by working together. Another amazing attribute: the 1-1-1 model, which is totally pervasive across the company -- every major exec all-hand starts with what the team has given back to the community. It's a beautiful, heartwarming, positive, and futuristic approach on how to impact the world. All opinions & ideas are welcomed.

Cons

If you are not open to fast-paced, dynamic change, and unexpected change of direction: need not apply. Very, very fast-moving; need to digest & decide quickly, and always think of the customer first -- if this is not your view, then please keep looking.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I could not, after 8 employers, and consulting with 50+ companies, literally think of another company better run than Salesforce.

Salesforce Response

Jun 3, 2017 – EVP, Global Employee Success

Thanks for such great feedback! We do move quickly — it's one of the things that makes this a great company — but don't forget to take time out for your wellbeing. We want to make sure that you... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Company"

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing work environment and staff. Anything you want to do, it is greatly backed up by management. The only thing that would hold one back is their self..

Cons

Some of the higher management focus on numbers, not on reality or what is so, but that is typical in big companies. Nothing really more to add.

"Campaign Manager"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing benefits, excellent office, and wonderful people!

Cons

Marketing Cloud is still a bit sectioned off from the rest of salesforce but its getting better

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.