Salesforce - Best. Company. Ever. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Best. Company. Ever."

Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TL; DR -- I've recently learned that this means "too long, don't read", however I invite you to read on... OMG, what an amazing place to work! Ok, beyond the title promotion while I was interviewing, the un-asked-for-raise while interviewing and after 4 months on-board, the unexpected RSU issuance, and the sizable bonus: This is one amazing place to work. Execs, across the board, are open & interested in your ideas - from any level. The level of transparency is mind-blowing: from Marc sharing his yearly objectives on company-wide TV (where *all* employees can view & participate), to every single employee's annual goals posted for all to see -- it's phenomenal to walk into a meeting with someone where you know what's important to them, and be able to share how your common goals can be accelerated by working together. Another amazing attribute: the 1-1-1 model, which is totally pervasive across the company -- every major exec all-hand starts with what the team has given back to the community. It's a beautiful, heartwarming, positive, and futuristic approach on how to impact the world. All opinions & ideas are welcomed.

Cons

If you are not open to fast-paced, dynamic change, and unexpected change of direction: need not apply. Very, very fast-moving; need to digest & decide quickly, and always think of the customer first -- if this is not your view, then please keep looking.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I could not, after 8 employers, and consulting with 50+ companies, literally think of another company better run than Salesforce.

Salesforce Response

Jun 3, 2017 – EVP, Global Employee Success

Thanks for such great feedback! We do move quickly — it's one of the things that makes this a great company — but don't forget to take time out for your wellbeing. We want to make sure that you... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Sales"

I worked at Salesforce full-time

Pros

Great company with a strong vision

Cons

Too many layers very difficult to get anything done

2. "Sales Management"

I have been working at Salesforce full-time

Pros

Amazing culture, people and products. The CEO is authentically inspiring and deeply cares about employees, customers and societal issues.

Cons

Going through growing pains associated with huge employee growth over the last 5 years.

Advice to Management

Continue to remain agile as it relates to addressing customer issues.

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.