Salesforce - Top, culture de l'efficacité, exigeance | Glassdoor

"Top, culture de l'efficacité, exigeance"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture et valeurs fortes Autonomie Solutions top qui fonctionnent Bonus et accélérateur ( quand objectifs atteints) Nombreux évenements clients

Cons

Territoire et potentiel commercial inégal Commence à devenir politique Equilibre de vie pro/perso

Salesforce2018-11-06
  1. "Great company"

Former Intern - Customer Success Manager Intern

I worked at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

- open, transparent company culture - many opportunities for learning and professional growth

Cons

- unstructured internship, can be a pro or a con depending on how you look at it

Salesforce2019-10-23

"Be Careful What You Ask For...."

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits, awesome technology, pioneered SaaS, like my teammates

Cons

Been here well over 10 years. Used to be my dream job. Now it’s just a job. Plan to retire in a few years or else I’d been running for the door. We used to chase Oracle (the enemy). With all the former ORCL leadership that has joined SFSC we have become the enemy. Senior sales management has little respect from the sales teams. They manage up, make you fabricate false forecasts, belittle you, treat you like chattel.... Some execs have multiple harassment issues filed with HR, yet they not only remain they are promoted. I once called HR for the potential need for a FMLA and was informed that Salesforce was an “employment at will” company. Seriously, where’s the Ohana. Fortunately I didn’t require the FMLA. I’ve pulled a lot of punches in this review out of respect for the Salesforce I used to know and luv. Said enough...

Advice to Management

Company need a BIG dose of introspection.

Salesforce2019-07-21

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.