Salesforce - Great company to work for! | Glassdoor

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - RVP, Regional Services Lead in Paris

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic company, that genuinely lives their values of trust, customer success, innovation and equality. Offices are great. As the company is constantly growing, we have tons of career opportunity. Management is focused on people.

Cons

There are no real cons for those who are looking for fast pace, high demanding and rewarding environment

Salesforce2018-11-14
  1. "Good company to work for."

Current Employee - Security Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

Good culture here and very friendly.

Cons

Not that I can think of.

Salesforce2019-07-19

"Choose your team carefully"

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great opportunity to work with enterprise-level software. Great benefits. Some emphasis on mindfulness and wellness (as long as it doesn't interfere with work).

Cons

Salesforce boasts of impressive principles and champions forward-thinking. However, there are dozens of Indianapolis-based teams operating within a shame-based culture; teams led by managers who neither lead nor manage. Leaders are supposed to inspire and support their engineers. Instead, these "leaders" ridicule and demand their teams work at an unsustainable pace until engineers change teams or leave the company...

Advice to Management

Engineers can work wherever they want. They choose Salesforce with the belief that things will be different, that things will be better. At Salesforce, we are promised a culture of forward-thinking and we are promised a "dreamjob". If employees are instead going to get treated like dirt and never be thanked for any of the work they do, they can and will find that at a different employer.

Salesforce2019-07-07

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.