Salesforce - Sr Director | Glassdoor

"Sr Director"

Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great Culture
- Engineering excellence

Cons

- None, Perhaps only the location in San Francisco can be a commute for people not living close to Bart

Other Employee Reviews for Salesforce

1. "Fast moving, high energy company"

Current Employee - Principal Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Principal Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Enough challenges, good compensation, focus on volunteering

Cons

Commute brutal when living outside of SF.

"I use to really love my job now I am just nervous about my future with ExactTarget."

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Unfortunately, most of the good parts have gone with the acquisition, nothing lasts forever, I guess. There's still free pop and snacks in the break room, for now.

Cons

I use to really love my sales job here at ExactTarget but I am afraid to say those days are long gone. This use to be the place the be in Indianapolis for corporate sales but it really isn’t what it use to be, perks have been cut, pay has been cut ever since SalesForce took the reigns. I was hopeful with the acquisition but it hasn't been what I had hoped at all. There's been several people who have been let go from sales and for the first time in nearly 4 years of working here I am nervous about potentially losing my job. It's really sad as a year ago I could have seen being here for a large part of my career but I guess thats tech, ever changing, and volatile. I would be cautious about taking a sales job with ExactTarget right now, they keep hiring but its because people keep leaving for better opportunities, lots of uncertainty going on, the good people are getting out and I will be leaving as soon as I find a new opportunity.

Advice to Management

I know you think its all about the money but why not try to remember who made you into what you are.