Salesforce - Good company in general, but the acquisitions make life harder | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce

"Good company in general, but the acquisitions make life harder"

I worked at Salesforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked for Pardot prior to it being acquired by Salesforce. They have a pretty good culture considering their size.

Cons

From the technology/infrastructure perspective, "Trust" (their word for security) seems to overrule anything else -- it gets in the way of work.

Advice to Management

Focus on what you're good at and hold off on acquisitions until everything else is integrated.

Other Employee Reviews for Salesforce

1. "Leader in Cloud Computing AND Employee Success."

Pros

First and foremost, the company's philosophy on philanthropy is great. Salesforce fosters a culture where every employee is encouraged to give and allows for great team events. Also, the past successes of Salesforce have set itself up for great continued growth as a company.

Cons

Fast growth means fast paced work environment. This keeps the job very exciting but also challenges in terms of changing priorities, "fire drills" and decisions being made without putting a lot of thought into future impact.

2. "Expectations Exceeded Everyday"

Pros

Senior Professional resources are treated as such and given freedom and responsibility to get on with their work and in every way and everyday I feel like the work I do is making a difference to my customer, who by the way loves Salesforce !

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to take advantage of all the benefits and learning and personal development opportunities that are available !

Advice to Management

More frequent review process, not seeing quite as much work.com in my day to day as I would like.