Salesforce - Technical Program Manager | Glassdoor

"Technical Program Manager"

Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Wide open opportunity google look limited when you work here.outstanding positivity in the culture when you work here you truly feel that you are the future of computing and incredibly progressive culture. As tech manager / architect you stay on top of the latest tech and this company give big addition to your fame and job opportunities in future you see your LinkedIn flooded with offers in hand and yes I have to say about paycheck or salary you get most competitive salary but less than what google or linkedin offer but meeting above 200k figure is much easier here. Food healthy not junk company loves and you love company not push on work hours you get the job done when required be it remote or home or office which adds lots of creativity with flexibility lots money paid for your tuition 6 extra floating holidays no certification few and tons of classes for free plus 10 days off when helping an NGO for a noble cause what else you need you when get fame money and incredible team. Marc is a blessing for us and sfo - we love salesforce

Cons

Hard to find as of now this company is awesome In many capacities

Advice to Management

Keep maintain culture

Other Employee Reviews for Salesforce

"ExactTarget Marketing Cloud"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Salesforce full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the best companies I have worked for, From the CEO to the security guards everyone is friendly and means well. Everyone is on the same page when it comes to being focused and growing the company to what it was envisioned for. Salesforce is now our partner and is treating us as such, they do not interfere but help in what we need.

Cons

Still a lot of unknown when it comes to the future. Everything seems great but in the end who really knows.

"Pretty good company to work for"

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The perks are good. Equipment issued is good. Technology is great. The product itself is rock solid. Been a very innovative company so far.

Cons

Brand reconigtion is about 50/50. So half the time people are like "Wow, you work for Salesforce? We use them!" and the other half people are like "Oh, you're in sales?"

The company is hiring like crazy. But the problem is there are more cooks in the kitchen. So things are getting messed up. Reminds me of a giant like Microsoft slipping at getting things out. More doesn't always mean better.

Advice to Management

The structure of the organization changes from release to release. So don't be surprised if you have many different bosses all the way up to the top.