KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company - the people, the products, and the benefits are top notch

May 18, 2022 - Corporate Counsel
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are welcoming, intelligent, and collaborative. The products are high quality. The culture is amazing. The benefits are superb--the company lives into its values and respects employee wellbeing.

Cons

Change is constant and you need to work through ambiguity well.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Jul 1, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with great benefits

Cons

Not the best job for everyone

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Still a lot of opportunity to learn, connect, and chart your own course, but Big Company culture is encroaching.

Jul 9, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've spent over 8 years with Salesforce in various management and individual contributor roles, all customer or partner facing. Some of the pros: - vibrant, fast paced culture - smart, fun, aggressive colleagues - management is focused on latest tech trends and staying or becoming a leader for many of them - by and large, customers and partners are very positive about the technology - good benefits and perqs - hip urban culture at HQ - a chart-your-own-course mentality that rewards those who aggressively seek out the job they want and pursue it, or sometimes even create it

Cons

After my long tenure and many Dreamforce conferences, I'm nearly fried. To say the culture is fast paced and the focus is always changing is an understatement. The reason Salesforce always seems on top, and chasing the latest trend, and in the press, is because employees are expected to run harder, carry more, cheer loudly, and pivot constantly. It's the world's biggest startup in behavior. But at the same time, with the recent influx of top career sales leaders from Oracle and what appears to be a board-level mandate for doubling revenue, employees are being asked to do even more with even less, fill higher quotas with smaller territories, less help, and the big company bureaucracy is rearing it's ugly head. Worse still is the politics. When you hire a bunch of smart, aggressive people, and put them in an environment of outsized expectations, throw in a bunch of re-orgs and changing management, and sprinkle with uncertainty and constantly changing priorities, you inevitably get people back stabbing each other and throwing others under the bus to appear smarter and more worthy of promotion. The few at the top will get very, very rich. The rest will lose the sense of personal ownership and start to wonder why they've given up health and family

Continue reading
    610 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.

Salesforce Photos

+ Add Photo
Salesforce photo of: Some of our Toronto employees at the Pride Parade
Salesforce photo of: We are proud to share that Salesforce Ireland has just been named a Healthy Place to Work! We had so much fun at the celebration!
Salesforce photo of: Our Singapore team playing basketball
Salesforce photo of: A group of our colleagues from Amsterdam and Munich teamed up to participate in the Vondelparkloop in 🇳🇱 to raise funds and awareness for the charity Astriid.
Salesforce photo of: Last week, Salesforce collaborated with PENCIL on a College Day themed event at Dual Language Middle School in New York.
Salesforce photo of: Recently, The Indianapolis Business Journal highlighted Bob Stutz -  CEO, Marketing Cloud & Chief Analytics Officer for his exceptional leadership.
Salesforce photo of: Members of our Swiss🇨🇭 team had a great VTO time feeding cows, cooking and doing construction work. They were volunteering at a farm that produces milk for delicious Gruyère cheese 🧀