1. COVID-19

"A company that cares about their employees and customers."

5.0
    Current Employee - Salon Sales Consultant

I have been working at SalonCentric full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been an employee of Saloncentric/L'Oréal for just over a year and have to say I'm so proud to work for them. The way they have stepped up during the COVID-19 crisis is an outstanding example of what companies of integrity do to take care of their people. -They have kept their staff employed and ensured salaries full well knowing that money won't be coming in in the amount it previously had been. -They set up a virtual university to educate staff during the down time to help them be better servants of the industry after coming back online. - They've contributed to Feeding America, PBA and help to produce hand sanitizer during COVID-19 The list goes on and on in how they have contributed to the beauty industry during this time. I'm truly grateful to work for such an amazing company!

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Continue reading

SalonCentric Response

PRESIDENT

SalonCentric is proud to be part of L'Oréal’s global initiatives to support and protect our employees, our customers, our suppliers and our communities during the COVID-19 crisis. But more than that, we are proud of you and every other member of our team for your commitment and dedication to this industry. You are all critical to our continued efforts to support one another and the beauty community during very challenging times, and it is because of your hard work that we will come through this together and emerge stronger than ever. Thank you for everything you do!

"First Job, best experience going into work force for the first time"

5.0
    Current Employee - Part Time Sales Associate, Keyholder

I have been working at SalonCentric part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers, friendly, funny, awesome store manager!

Cons

The system is outdated so you have to be quick on your feet when the computers are down.

"Okay"

4.0
    Current Employee - Salesperson

I have been working at SalonCentric part-time

Pros

Caring, flexible, good discount, creative

Cons

Pay, environmentally wasteful, computer problems, not enough hours given to keep stores clean

Discover more reviews about SalonCentric.