SalonCentric - Saloncentric is a very unprofessional corporation...hiring non licensed ppl to run it...Cheap asses...!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SalonCentric

"Saloncentric is a very unprofessional corporation...hiring non licensed ppl to run it...Cheap asses...!!!"

Former Employee - Store Manager
Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at SalonCentric full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

40 % discount...but im sure that has changed since I left...
co

Cons

NO ONE IN UPPER MANAGEMENT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING...At the big conferences in FL. you sure can tell it's a Big power play show, and they all looked like puppets on stage...

Advice to Management

WAKE UP AND GET RID OF YOUR DM'S THAT DON'T DO THEIR JOBS..The company should of took advice from successful employees that worked for the family owned companys, probably wouldn't have 300 job openings today ,and have a 34% rating to recommend this job to a friend...o well, SC really doesn't care about the Licensed stylist anyways...I vomit in my mouth when I think of how and why I worked as long as I did for this un caring company.

Other Employee Reviews for SalonCentric

1. "Unprofessional environment"

I worked at SalonCentric full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working with the employees and customers

Cons

I worked with this company for 6 years and resigned my position with them due to unfair treatment from upper management, my job became so stressful due to an overload of work from my direct supervisor. They want you to do things that it practically impossible for any human to be able to accomplish in a timely manner. Also the pay they start managers with is $26K and $36K for district managers with being responsible for the leadership of 10-14 stores and no company car you have to drive your and car but they reimburse you for mileage.

Advice to Management

Management should look into the senior managers unprofessionalism, and find out the real reasons that the best employees are leaving the company. Petty things that you get reprimanded for like not teleservicing, not having a certain type of "swag" as I was told, they wanted me to change my personality to act according to the way that they wanted which is impossible. Start looking at Rvp's and you will see why you are losing such good employees.

"Don't bother"

I have been working at SalonCentric part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice discount for employees.. Get to learn( somewhat) about new products. You meet some awesome stylist.

Cons

Horrible pay, management and hours. If you are looking for a part time job and currently have another make sure you you can work around salon centric because they will not be flexible with you. It's all about them and you don't matter, the bottom line does. They will sell you false promises such as contests to win extra money.. Haha all the extra work and effort you put in to earn that money goes to the manager!! ( you will only get a small percentage). There is so much back stabbing , lying, and drama it's just not worth it!

Advice to Management

The bottom feeders( part timers) are the backbone of your company, your bottom line starts at the bottom! Unhappy employees= unhappy bottom line! In Other words the part time employees ( not upper management who never interacts with customers) should be recognized and compensated for all their efforts in helping you build your empire further. Your turnover rate would also be greatly reduced.