Samaritan Care Hospice - Samaritan Hospice need better communication internally, and people oriented managers. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Samaritan Care Hospice

"Samaritan Hospice need better communication internally, and people oriented managers."

Current Employee - Marketer in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Marketer in San Antonio, TX

Pros

A chance to take part in helping others overcome fear of dying. To take care of those who are at the end-stage of life with the dignity they deserve.

Cons

Very poor management from Corporate headquarters. They expect instant results and in sales that's not realistic. it might help if the managers conducted classes on handling the family's grief, how to work with fueding family members, and give us time to get a territory up and running. Death is a difficult industry to work in and it takes time to work with the heavy burden of grief that most people feel, espcially when it's a child who has passed away.

Advice to Management

Support us, help us become better, with positive feedback rather constant negative remarks. There's more to this field than just the bottom line. We're dealing with people who need help coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

Other Employee Reviews for Samaritan Care Hospice

"Great People, NOT a good company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I worked at Samaritan Care Hospice full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Co-workers are great and knowledable

Cons

Low pay, no raises, and long work hours

Advice to Management

Better benefits and a raise

2. "Samaritan hospice in marlton nj"

Former Employee - CHHA in Marlton, NJ
    Former Employee - CHHA in Marlton, NJ

I worked at Samaritan Care Hospice full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None the higher their position in that office the most evil minded they are.

Cons

Everything is wrong with this company people be aware where you place your trust.

Advice to Management

Stop all the evilness going on in that office in marlton NJ. Take care of the family issues provide the care people expecting and stop covering up is just not good nobody wants sloppy services if the people are paying or money is donated to your company is to receive the service they entitle for stop making a show Infront of people for everyone out there I worked​ for this company the office knows about all the complaints people donate money for people that will really take good care of your love ones at the end of their lives this company is no good and for those that are receiving their services installed​ a hidden camera so you can expose them this is by far the worse place I work for.