Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Invests and Endorses employee Growth

Oct 11, 2019 - Internal Wholesaler in Sioux Falls, SD
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love my career choice but I love the company I work for even more!!!! I couldn't ask for anything better. I have worked for other organizations that have been hands off with employee growth and Development. Here at Sammons they encourage employee growth and development and have programs in place that help you aspire to be your best you possible. they also invest in the future focus mindset which is helping us lead and be successful into the future.

Cons

I cant think of any

Continue reading

Sammons Financial Group Companies Response

Senior HR Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! It's great to hear that our approach to employee growth and development is well received. We appreciate your feedback very much!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Employment at Sammons

Apr 27, 2021 - Case Manager in West Des Moines, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management takes care of employees

Cons

I have no current cons

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Review

May 12, 2021 - Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, ESOP program that is pretty amazing. Ability to work from home.

Cons

They are all about productivity and really don't care about what other things you have to do that aren't being calculated into your numbers. It's the quantity, not focused on quality and the true ability of an individual while taking account of accuracy. A lot of management don't know how to do the work they are managing.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Sammons Financial Group Companies.