San Francisco International Airport - Analyst | Glassdoor

"Analyst"

I have been working at San Francisco International Airport full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It really is a great place to work with a cohesive supportive culture of excellence. Very nimble for a government entity. Great wellness programs and free gym on site. Highest paying for any County government in the Bay Area. Great medical and retirement plan. Hugh growth in the travel/airline industry keeps us every moving and 20 years set in the master plan for capitol projects.

Cons

No major cons. It is still a government entity so pay scale is set and there are no bonuses. Only 8-5 schedules for most staff unless it is shift work job.

Advice to Management

Bring back programs for work/life balance like alternate schedules like 9/80 or 4/10's.

San Francisco International Airport2016-06-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Awesome Office Placement for Interns"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at San Francisco International Airport for less than a year

Pros

The people I work have the career-goals of their interns in mind. Always willing to grow our skills, and teach us as much as we can. They've given us exposure to the aviation industry in the best way possible.

Cons

Wish it was a longer internship. It's 9 months long.

San Francisco International Airport2019-03-19
  2. "Great people, somewhat bureaucratic"

Former Intern - Software Engineering Intern

I worked at San Francisco International Airport for less than a year

Pros

- Other employees and management were all great people to work with - I got to experience new platforms and decide which projects I worked on

Cons

- Bad communication between departments made it more difficult to figure out what exactly I was meant to be doing - It takes several years to get promoted from intern to employee

San Francisco International Airport2019-10-14

Discover more reviews about San Francisco International Airport.