San Francisco International Airport - Awesome Office Placement for Interns | Glassdoor
  1. "Awesome Office Placement for Interns"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at San Francisco International Airport for less than a year

Pros

The people I work have the career-goals of their interns in mind. Always willing to grow our skills, and teach us as much as we can. They've given us exposure to the aviation industry in the best way possible.

Cons

Wish it was a longer internship. It's 9 months long.

San Francisco International Airport2019-03-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great work environment, but title and pay were lacking"

Former Intern - Student Design Trainee I in Mountain View, CA

I worked at San Francisco International Airport for less than a year

Pros

The technology team works in a beautiful new building. I liked the work environment (managers and coworkers) who were fun and competent. The team I was on was using software to solve a real-world problem, which was stimulating, and great experience. I felt like I was able to make a real contribution.

Cons

Only the pay. It was fine for an internship, but I need a higher salary to justify the cost of my education.

San Francisco International Airport2019-11-13
  2. "Great people, somewhat bureaucratic"

Former Intern - Software Engineering Intern

I worked at San Francisco International Airport for less than a year

Pros

- Other employees and management were all great people to work with - I got to experience new platforms and decide which projects I worked on

Cons

- Bad communication between departments made it more difficult to figure out what exactly I was meant to be doing - It takes several years to get promoted from intern to employee

San Francisco International Airport2019-10-14

Discover more reviews about San Francisco International Airport.