Sancoa - average, below infact | Glassdoor

"average, below infact"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lumberton Township, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lumberton Township, NJ

Pros

experience , industry leader in what they do, good technology, good people, good co-workers, proximity to big city, good learning curve

Cons

poor management, no employee involvement, no reward, long hours, no system, no communication from and to management. NO Quality system in place. Too many management people, not enough workers. Owner is not involved in day to day activity

Other Employee Reviews for Sancoa

1. "Miss the old SANCOA"

I worked at Sancoa full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Climate controlled environment,neat,clean,safe. The ever changing productivity flow was by far and bar none the best in the industry. From the in house graphics artists to the plate makers, ink dept. it just goes on and on. Only once before when working for McCormick Spices in Freehold NJ did I have that I'm at home feeling while being at work. At one point in 2003 I worked 7 days a week for 3 weeks straight. 5- 12s, 1- 8on Sat and 6 on Sunday.....if you did that the owner would give us $250 in an extra check just to help out with the taxes. The guy was making big money and was not afraid to share it with anyone who helped him to achieve his goals.

Cons

Times changed in 2010 with the economy failing, what a perfect excuse to let go of all the people who made that company a power house. Force those left behind to pick up the slack and then sell it before all the customers leave. So sad...............

2. "Turnaround complete....."

I worked at Sancoa full-time

Pros

Satan managed to turn the business around!

Cons

Now a performance based company