Sandoz - Its a job, come in, get paid, not much fun or energy in the environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sandoz

"Its a job, come in, get paid, not much fun or energy in the environment"

I worked at Sandoz full-time

Pros

Good pay. Good benefits. Has a good cafeteria.

Cons

Lack of core values and culture.

Advice to Management

Create an environment where people feel appreciated, values and mission statement are actually practiced.

Other Employee Reviews for Sandoz

1. "Nice salary - no fun"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boucherville, QC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boucherville, QC (Canada)

I worked at Sandoz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Salary, office is neat, job can be rewarding benefits are impressive, hr and social club organize a lot of interesting activities, company celebrate success

Cons

Management, flat organization hard to be promoted, think more about cash than patient, competition between employee about who works more at night,

"Validation Specialist"

Current Employee - Validation Specialist in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Validation Specialist in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Sandoz full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits and salary are pretty good. Full medical and dental coverage, three weeks vacation + 1 week for christmas. Colleagues are great ans the team spirit is good.

Cons

Management is not quality oriented. Projects are not planned well and always deployed in a rush. We are not given the time to plan and analyse the impact and risk associated to change and modifications in the plant. Problems occur following the implementation of projects and the team members are held responsible. Management does not take responsibility in the lack of control over operations and engineering activities.

Advice to Management

If we could only take the time to think through before implementing rush solutions, less problems would occur and we would be able to control our operations better. We are always asked to go faster and to do more in less time and management is offuscated when things don't work out. Take responsibility and empower your employees by giving them time, tools and suppot instead of trying to find a poor guilty project manager every time a project slips in your hands.