Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture and camaraderie in New York

Jul 29, 2020 - Managing Director in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The New York office with slightly more than 100 people feels large enough to immerse yourself in the culture while not feeling like a number as happens at larger companies. The managers take the time to get to know and train their staff. The teams feel like families away from home. Office management sets the tone at the top to make working here a good experience.

Cons

The interaction with people in offices from other countries is not as extensive as expected, but that appears like it will change in time.

Continue reading

Sanne Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Happy to hear that you are enjoying the culture at Sanne. We will share your feedback with our leadership team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Director

Jun 18, 2021 - Assistant Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

good working environment nice colleagues annual leaves

Cons

not flexible working from home too much admin work

Sanne Response

Thanks for taking the time to give the feedback on our experience working at Sanne. We do find it extremely valuable.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great management

Sep 3, 2021 - Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management Great company culture Good compensation & benefits Flexible

Cons

Work can often extend past the usual working hours during busy seasons (work life balance) Missing employer-matched 401(k)

Continue reading

Sanne Response

Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience within the company. We strive to create a constructive working culture across all our global offices.

Discover more reviews about Sanne.