Santander - É bom | Glassdoor
  1. "É bom"

Gerente De Relacionamento Empresas in Uberlândia

I have been working at Santander

Pros

O legal na empresa são os benefícios e a remuneração, que incluem a Plr. O dia a dia também é legal, com rotinas de visitas, ações comerciais, reuniões, comitês, atenciosamente ao cliente, etc.

Cons

Clima tenso, pressão excessiva, metas abusivas, gestores despreparados e falta de foco. Como que um gerente é capaz de vender e gerenciar com qualidade se ele vive sobrecarregado no operacional?

Advice to Management

Passem a avaliar o resultado de um gerente pela receita que sua carteira entrega, e não apenas pelo mais certo.

Santander2017-01-24
  1. "Review"

I worked at Santander

Pros

Staff is caring and compassionate of patients and other staff members.

Cons

Little upward mobility and salary not in line with industry

Advice to Management

Pay attention to staff.

Santander2019-10-13
  2. "Santander Pros And Cons"

Current Employee - District Executive in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at Santander full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Santander invests in their people and their career growth. If you perform consistently, it is easier than most other banks to stand out and have career growth opportunities. Additionally, in any type of sales or sales management role, the incentive potential is fantastic!

Cons

The areas of opportunity include internal technology capabilities/ease of navigation and the ability to easily resolve customer issues. Communication between the field and back office, as well as department ownership of problems, gets in the way of being more effective. It takes too long and is too complicated to get certain simple things accomplished. I spend way too much time working in a reactive space and I... have to be very creative in order to achieve goals proactively while managing all the other things that pop up.

Advice to Management

Empower management to make more decisions. There are many things that senior leaders have to be involved in that get declined even when a Sr leader approves. Field leadership has a stronger understanding of the situations than some department head and their advisement should be taken more seriously into account. Every thing we try to accomplish is a battle that has to involve multiple steps and I feel like I have to... prepare for battle to get something simple, like a bank error that requires a small rate adjustment, done for a top customer.

Santander2019-10-09

Discover more reviews about Santander.