Santex Group - Feels real good being part of it... | Glassdoor

"Feels real good being part of it..."

I have been working at Santex Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very nice company culture, which is a combined result of its Vision and the great people working there. Also, you will find highly skilled colleagues and seasoned developers.

Cons

Hard to find out but give me more time and maybe I can fill this out.

Advice to Management

It would be great to have a strategy against early turnover.

Santex Group2018-01-15

Other Employee Reviews

"Challenging, team oriented environment for high performers"

I worked at Santex Group full-time

Pros

Basically if you come in with a very optimistic, hard working attitude you will have a great experience. The ability to excel is held by each individual and the work that is put in. The internal company culture is very strong, and built upon the idea of empowering each other.

Cons

It's important to arrive to the company with a fairly solid technical understanding of software and web apps. Not sure if that is a con necessarily, but something that is important for a new individual to be certain of.

Advice to Management

Same that would go with any company. Retaining knowledgeable senior employees is extremely important to maintain processes and provide ongoing professional interactions with clients.

Santex Group2013-09-10

"Great people but not the best experience"

Former Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at Santex Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people work for this company. Some travel may be involved to Argentina. You will meet people from another culture who speak spanish.

Cons

The future of this company is unknown, it was in what seemed to be rapid growth but all of the sudden everything just fell apart. Many offices around Latin America were closed down and the 4 employees who worked in San Diego were downsized to 2. I left the company because I could not longer take it. After working so long there and putting up with the owner's disrespect I decided to leave. I don't say this as a... disgruntled employee but to warn those who don't really know about this company. Management has repeatedly talked to the owner regarding his temper and attitude toward his employees but he is the owner and felt he was entitled to mistreat his employees. If something goes wrong, the owner will find someone to blame. As long as if you don't deal much with the owner you will be ok but when you have to deal with him make sure you walk on water otherwise you will hear yelling and even some cursing. I've seen many great people come and go. Employees from Spain, partners from Brazil, Germany, Peru all have left the company many even told the owner they were leaving because how he treated them.

Advice to Management

The day you can learn to respect your employees and treat them as human beings maybe you can see your company grow as it was at one time but in the mean time people will continue to leave your company. There will always be some who will stay your attitude will scare most away.

Santex Group2013-11-16

Discover more reviews about Santex Group.