Sapphire Digital - Incredible Energy and Excellent Mission | Glassdoor

"Incredible Energy and Excellent Mission"

Current Employee - Manager in Lyndhurst, NJ

I have been working at Sapphire Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sapphire Digital is awesome! The employees who work there are tenacious, driven, smart and have a lot of energy! The technology and services have differentiated us in the marketplace. Love being here. Especially love the perks, including the gym membership, massages, social time, All Employee Meetings offsite, and fun events. My teammates are great!

Cons

Growth mode means no 401k match yet. Other benefits are great.

Advice to Management

Keep on communicating! Love the employee survey and the transparency in the PULSE meetings. CEO is inspiring - keep up the great work!

Sapphire Digital2019-03-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "LOVE my job!!!"

Current Employee - Personal Assistant in Bedford, TX

I have been working at Sapphire Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Not a stressful job at all! Always a positive & warm atmosphere! Family-like teams/coworkers!

Cons

Not too many areas for promotion being that we are a small office

Sapphire Digital2019-05-28

"Doomed"

Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Sapphire Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Wonderful co-workers, humane attitude to work/life. I enjoyed the day-to-day very much, and miss my team.

Cons

Sapphire has too many layers of hierarchy and an entrenched system of silos. Everyone is well aware that the way work happens is not effective enough to allow the company to succeed, but the executive group is unwilling or unable to bust the silos and reorganize the people around delivering value rather than functional areas. Work moves slowly, and planning horizons are cripplingly long, because the company is not optimized...

Advice to Management

Stop trying to run this company like a huge enterprise. Bust up the hierarchy and silos. You're supposedly into lean thinking; put all your attention into eliminating wasteful queues and rework cycles. The value stream goes all the way from sales to QA and ops; how can you get all those people and skills into harmony? It's not by shuffling functional groups among middle/upper managers.

Sapphire Digital2019-06-14

Discover more reviews about Sapphire Digital.