Sapphire Technologies - Worse Placement Company I've ever dealt with | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sapphire Technologies

"Worse Placement Company I've ever dealt with"

Former Employee - Contrator in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Contrator in Denver, CO

Pros

They pay in US dollars, they found work somewhat in my skill set and that I was capable of doing.

Cons

Hired me and left me. Nobody was there when I started; three hours of sitting in a lobby. Once I was showed to a desk neither the person who showed or Sapphire every came by to see it. I was in the middle of production support. The recruiter who got me never came by once despite promises other wise, and in fact would come on site and not see how a new person was doing. When this lack of communication and bad work environment lead me to leave, I was threatened being told I would never get a job in Denver CO again. To this day they obstruct new jobs opportunities. I would never recommend this place. It's the worse working experience I've ever had.

Advice to Management

You need to train you recruiters. It was quite clear I was just dollar signs to the one that worked me with. No even fake care about me as person was every given.

Other Employee Reviews for Sapphire Technologies

"Only care about billable hours"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Seattle, WA

Pros

very automated pay system. Pay is like clock work. Pay hits your account within 2 days of your timesheet submission.

Cons

I only hear from them once every three months to see how it is going. I have had several promises of "let us take you to lunch. etc....without follow through. The only thing they care about is whether you are billing or not.

Advice to Management

Review contractor turnover

2. "contract employees need info for growth opportunities"

Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Washington, DC

Pros

Pay was good and on time.

Cons

No information, absolutely none. Treated as 2nd class and totally knew it.

Advice to Management

train the sub managers of each project to work with the people they hire as valued members NOT mushrooms.