Satellites Unlimited - You are part of something special at Satellites Unlimited! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Satellites Unlimited

"You are part of something special at Satellites Unlimited!"

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Satellites Unlimited full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

What I love about Satellites Unlimited is the fact this company has excellent leadership that allows employees to expand their horizons, be creative, and take on new and exciting opportunities. I also love our competitive spirit to be the absolute best in the industry!

Cons

Personally speaking, I can't think of any. If you are a results-driven individual, with a strong work ethic and values; someone who enjoys working with people, being supportive, and believes it is important to always deliver a world-class customer service experience, then you will absolutely LOVE working at Satellites Unlimited!

Advice to Management

No advice. Only praise and thanks. I've been fortunate to work for some pretty good companies in my life, but Satellites Unlimited is by far the VERY BEST company I have ever worked for. I am very proud to be with Satellites Unlimited, Inc. Thank you!

Other Employee Reviews for Satellites Unlimited

1. "WOW What can I say other than Amazing"

I have been working at Satellites Unlimited full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Well lets start with the best company I have ever had the opportunity to work for that cares about your family and well being.It is Career that is based on my overall performance and allows for advancements within the company for those who challenge them selves to be the best at every thing they do.Its never boring always something that is new and challenging.The sky is not the limit with SUI it is just something you can reach.

Cons

There may be some from time to time but SUI will find them and come up with a solution to make sure they get resolved and in a very timely manner.

Advice to Management

What can I say other than Outstanding.

"False Promises"

Former Employee - Installation Technician
    Former Employee - Installation Technician

I worked at Satellites Unlimited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company provided tools, vehicle, and equipment.

Cons

Company preaches quality, safety, and unlimited earning potential. Unfortunately, those things will not get you paid at this company. The only way to get a decent paycheck is to sling up as many pieces as possible with no regard for safety, quality, or customer satisfaction. If there's a snafu in weekly equipment draw (quite frequent), you spend all week cancelling jobs and scrounging for what you need (which keeps you on the road 12 hours a day with no pay).

Advice to Management

Put techs on an hourly rate and reward / punish based on quality, safety, and productivity.