ScentAir Technologies - I had a great experience overall. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ScentAir Technologies

"I had a great experience overall."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

Great compensation, remote work environment on the sales team, great team members, culture

Cons

They need to work on communication, there are a lot of disconnects there. They need to work on coaching and training.

Advice to Management

Train, coach, communicate

Other Employee Reviews for ScentAir Technologies

"ScentAir Rocks!"

Current Employee - Regional Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Regional Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Brilliant Leadership took Beautiful Scent and married it with Excellent Engineering, sprinkled it with Marketing Genius and put it in Sales Drive to produce an Extraordinary Family of Products at Great Prices that our Clients and their Customers Love.

Many of us are at ScentAir are work at home Professionals. It allows us to earn a great living, manage our both our career and family responsibilities.The company is right sized. Not too top heavy. The money that the company saves in real estate has allowed HQ to grow and invest in technologies allows us to develop as a team and communicate with each other as if we were in the same office, even though we are several hundred miles away. Working from home you have to approach it like it your own business, because really it is. Meeting with clients keeps us well socialized and productive. It's a great lifestyle career, but be prepared to work ALL the time.

Cons

Growing Pains and Communication Blunders. If you're looking for bankers hours, this job is not for you.

Advice to Management

Love the new CEO of ScentAir! Tom Conroy is the ideal mix of IQ, EQ, SQ & GQ, an intelligent and capable leader that is far more worthy of the job.

2. "Account Executive"

I worked at ScentAir Technologies full-time

Pros

Great product and very easy to sell

Cons

Make sure your demographic area has the demand (casinos, 5 star hotels, etc.)

ScentAir Technologies Response

May 22, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your positive review – which is especially appreciated coming from a former employee! I’m so glad you found it easy to go to market with our scent services. We do all we can ahead of ... More